Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of March 16, 2015
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Capture, organize and visualize your marketing ideas in a new and seamless way
Updates to make creating your marketing materials even easier
- New updates for capturing and enriching web content
Redesigned user interface and more makes saving web content simple and efficient
- Collaborate on and share your work even easier on Mac and iPhone
Enhancements to accessibility save you time with file previews and re-ordering
- Do you suffer from Power BI-tis?
Understanding the tools to use for analysis can be confusing
- Complete common Office 365 admin tasks when you are away from your computer
New and updated app for Windows, iPhone, and Android gives you better control
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365!
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.