Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of August 25, 2015
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Productivity – Office 365 news roundup – August 21, 2015 Yammer gets new changes for teamwork and new add-ins for Outlook like Uber, Evernote, and PayPal, among others.
- Collaboration – Yammer is more than social, it’s for teams and groups Groups focused on a project or specific discussion will welcome the new changes to Yammer to help quiet the noise and allow quick attention given to those conversations that need it most.
- Productivity – It’s the Windows you know, only better – heard that before! Still not sure about upgrading to Windows 10 or not sure how to use it best if you have? Try the Windows 10 emulator to experience the many different reasons why Windows 10 really might be better.
- Mobility – Improvements to Office documents and Outlook on iOS Opening and working on documents with a mobile device has never been easy. These new updates for Office on iOS, especially with Outlook, will be a welcome change.
- Analytics – Histogram, Pareto, Box and Whisker – oh my! Crack open those tired Excel spreadsheets and breathe new life into them with these new charts for statistical data visualization.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.