Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of November 3, 2015
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Security – Announcing the enhanced Office 365 SOC audit reports with new trust principles – Office 365 customers want assurance that effective controls are in place to safeguard their data. We have enhanced our Service Organization Controls (SOC) audit reports with two new trust principles, Processing Integrity and Confidentiality – These build on the established Security and Availability trust principles.
- Collaboration – OneNote partners with FiftyThree to support Pencil and Paper, plus Shape Recognition coming soon – Digital handwriting—or inking as we like to call it—is now better than ever in OneNote, with support for a variety of new functionalities for our iPad and Windows 10 users.
- Communications – 5 ways to save big bucks with online meetings – In today’s economy, all companies have one thing in common—they’re constantly looking for ways to cut costs.
- Productivity – The new Office—October feature update – This month we expanded Skype integration in Office Online, introduced an Office Online extension for Chrome and delivered improvements in Office on Android and Office 2016 for Mac.
- Productivity – EVENT – Join us to experience Office 365 hands-on – Discover how it can transform your business. We’ll be in Alpharetta on November 17th and December 15th, reserve your spot now!
Forward to your staff and peers or let us know and we’ll include them the next time.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.