Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of January 12, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Analytics – Get Started with Power BI We feel very strongly about the capabilities better insights to company data can have on your business. Take a look at this quick primer on how to get started working with Power BI.
- Productivity – Office 365 news roundup – January 8, 2016 Ahead of the curve! Microsoft is marketing Immersion Sessions, which we at RoseBud have been offering for over a year. Contact us to book a session for your team or as an individual. Our January sessions are full.
- Collaboration – Office add-ins for work or school accounts Customers spoke and Microsoft listened. You can now associate Office add-ins with your work or school accounts.
- Administration – Support for older versions of Internet Explorer ends on January 12, 2016
- Administration – Microsoft Intune gets support for new Windows 10 features, and more Updates to Intune for Windows 10, Apple, Android, iOS, and more.
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.