Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of January 26, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Productivity – Office 365 Planner (video) This new product will be available soon in your AppLauncher if your Office 365 is set up to preview new releases. This tool will surely help you manage your teams successes!
- Security – From Inside the Cloud—What protection exists for your data in Office 365? Learn more about Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), and Intelligent Protection.
- Collaboration – New to Office 365 in January—new inking tools, collaboration improvements, Office Insider builds now available for Mac and more Great strides have been made in inking capabilities across Office programs on iPad and improvements to co-authoring in PowerPoint for Windows Tablets.
- Collaboration – Dropbox for Windows 10 is here Windows Store will have Dropbox available starting this week as a free download for Windows 10 users.
- Communications – Embed video throughout your intranet Put company videos in places employees will see them.
Forward to your staff and peers or let us know and we’ll include them next time.
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.