Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of February 23, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Productivity – Download this guide to Going Paperess with OneNote and the Cloud
OneNote gives you access to your notes, files, to-do lists across all of your devices. Microsoft has provided this productivity guide to help you transition.
- Productivity – How to Delete Blank Cells in a Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
A time-saving method to deleting sporadic blank cells in a spreadsheet
- Communications – 8 features you didn’t know you needed for online meetings
Tips you should keep in mind when selecting virtual meeting software.
- Events – “To the Cloud” series: All episodes now available on TechNet Radio
Watch any of these webinars on-demand. They discuss different types of cloud products, file storage with OneDrive for Business, the benefits of Microsoft Intune, and many other topics.
- Communications – New Microsoft Translator Customization Features Help Unleash the Power of Artificial Intelligence for Everyone
Microsoft wants to help organizations hit the ground running as they attempt to build custom language translation services, instead of starting from scratch. Companies interested in trying Microsoft Translator can already register a free 2 million character per month subscription.
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.