Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of March 15, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Event – Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience with RoseBud
A true-to-life hands-on user experience that takes customers through common, work-related scenarios. Registration is now open for April, May and June sessions.
- Communications – Expanding the Reach of Skype for Business Meetings and Voice Services in Office 365
Three months ago Skype for Business Cloud PBX, Meeting Broadcast and PSTN services were launched. Now services are expanding into more geographic regions and adding more features. Here is a Skype for Business Voice Solutions Poster to help you navigate the best fit for your business.
- Productivity – Office 365 News Roundup
February 19th Edition – Innovation at work – Delve and Office 365 People Profiles evolve. Read articles highlighting Goodyear, Mobile Doctors, MBRSLP, and U.S. Department of Defense and how they use Office 365.
March 4th Edition – Microsoft is committed to expanding Office 365 accessibility for people with disabilities, as described in a linked blog by Chief Accessibility Officer. At the same time, another linked blog describes how students, teachers and administrators at schools and universities all over the world are using Office 365 Groups to collaborate.
- Productivity – Four Major Technology Trends That Are Changing the Way Field Service Is Done
Field service is undergoing dramatic change. Customer expectations are rising. Mobile is transforming how customers and agents interact, and apps like Uber are setting the bar very high. That’s just the beginning. The Internet of Things, algorithm-derived scheduling, real-time data, and broad integration will streamline operations, improve customer experience, and drive value for businesses.
- Intelligence – Power BI continues to wow the Business Intelligence community. Here are a few of the latest updates in an ever changing analytics world:
- Discover the Beauty Behind the Data
- 3 Ways to Drive Business Decisions Using the New Excel 2016 Charts
- Power BI Mobile Apps Update – February 2016
- Power BI Update: Lots of New Authoring Features and a New Power BI Desktop Update
- Power BI Gateway – February Update
- Power BI Service March Update
- Free Online Power BI and Excel Sessions at the Data Insights Summit
- Visual Awesomeness Unlocked – Gantt Chart
- Visualize Your Windows Dev Center Analytics Data with Power BI
Have a great week!
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.