Office 365 Weekly Digest – Week of March 22, 2016
Here are the topics we’re following this week in Office 365 for Business.
- Fun and Interesting – Visio Helps Predict March Madness Bracket Winners
Did you fill out a March Madness bracket? Are you brand new to college basketball brackets? Day One of the tournament saw 99.9% of the brackets busted. Maybe next year check out Visio’s NCAA Bracket Generator.
- Intelligence – Learn How to Shape and Transform Data with Unprecedented Ease in Excel 2016
With the new Get & Transform capabilities, Excel 2016 provides a market-leading set of capabilities for discovering, connecting, reshaping and combining data.
- Productivity – 10 Ways to Improve Productivity in Your Small Business
With 84% of organizations now having a remote workforce according to Gartner, being productive is no longer confined to the desk or office. It requires the ability to work and collaborate from anywhere. It’s for this reason that we’ve focused on enhancing your productivity with Office 2016, and especially Office 365. We’ve selected 10 tools that will help your small business be more productive this year.
- Need more than an article to be more productive – Register for one of our in-person workshops to get your hands on the latest Windows 10 and Office 365 have to offer. Space is limited to 15 to ensure we make the most of your time.
- Collaboration – Make the Move from Evernote to OneNote Today
Microsoft has just released a OneNote importer tool that specifically works with Evernote. At the moment, this tool works on Windows devices, but a Mac version will be available soon.
Visit the Office Roadmap to see what’s coming for Office 365.
Microsoft is always pushing the bar higher and higher with new updates. Stay informed of these updates by joining our Weekly Digest email to stay ahead of the curve and your competition.
Contact us about Office 365. We can help you with learning, training, or if you just want to be updated on the latest Microsoft feature releases.